This is number 10 in my 20 random posts series. I've been looking forward to this one; I have so many favorite songs that I love to share! I do share a lot of them on here, so for some of these I've just put in the link for where I've posted the song before. It was easier on me that way. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this music, and that it leads you to worship! I just listed them randomly; they're not necessarily in order of my least to greatest favorites.
I have a whole page with tons of my favorite music over here to the right: great music. Go check it out!
1. Barlowgirl - Hope Will Lead Us On. I posted this song very recently, and I really like it!
2. JJ Heller - What Love Really Means. I discovered JJ Heller a few weeks ago, and I really like her style of music and her passion.
3. Kristian Stanfill - One Thing Remains. I first heard this song at the study with the BSU that I've been going to on Tuesday nights, and I really like it.
4. New Life Worship - Great I AM. Still can't get over how amazing this song is!
5. Third Day - I Need a Miracle. I think I prefer this live version over the radio version.
6. Group 1 Crew - His Kind of Love. Reckless for us!
7. Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons.
8. Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am. This song does just what it says--reminds me who I am.
9. Bebo Norman - I Will Lift My Eyes. I found this song several years ago, and it is one of the few songs I've found that I never get tired of. It's just beautiful.
10. Robbie Seay Band - We Are Not Alone. I like the beat to this song, and the truth in it.