11.20.2012

DIY : : board of gratefulness

Since Thanksgiving is this week, I thought I'd make a post about my board of gratefulness.  I found this idea in this video and put it into practice a month or two ago.  Basically, I bought a big white board/cork board and put it right next to my bed.  I also bought some small sticky notes; I think it was about 200 for $1.  Every day I write down something that I'm thankful for and put it on the board.  It's really helped me to cultivate more of an attitude of gratefulness in my day to day life as I actively realize all that I have to be thankful for.  I apologize ahead of time for the quality of the pictures; I was in a hurry.




Me and Beth about 4 or 5 years ago


Today I'm thankful for this song--it's awesome!

1 comment:

-Bess- said...

Love this idea; I have a similar board, but haven't kept it up. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for your comments on my "single" blog. =)
Love,
-Bess-
P.S.: I spotted "Every Young Woman's Battle" on your shelf - I have that, too, it's such a powerful book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...