10.15.2012

weekdate #017

1. On Tuesday of last week, I went to do my classroom observation.  They had a fire demonstration--fire trucks, lights, the works--so that was a lot of fun.

2. Also on Tuesday, I found an incredible song that I just can't stop listening to.  We sang it at the BSU meeting that night, and I went home to look it up.  Here it is--worship!!!



3. On Wednesday we went to the balloon fiesta.


4. Also on Wednesday I found out that I got a 97 on my anthropology midterm!!!  Yay!!!!!

5. On Saturday my family and I left to go visit my other set of grandparents, as well as some of my aunts and uncles, for the weekend.  We had such a great time seeing everyone!  We got back this afternoon.


6. I found another really good song this week too--"Christ is Risen" by Matt Maher.  Enjoy. :)

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...