1. Memorize 1 Corinthians 3. I'm not there yet, but I've made some pretty good progress. Hopefully I'll have it nailed down soon. 2. Have a sisters' day with Chloe before my classes start. While we haven't had an official day, I've been trying to spend a lot of time with Clove lately when I'm not at work or doing homework. We've been going to Walmart and watching movies and just hanging out.
3. Get ready for my Basic Skills exam in June. The test's in one week...and I haven't started studying. Apparently it's pretty easy and I shouldn't have a problem passing it, but I'm going to start working on the practice tests within the next few days. 4. Read two books. I actually read six books this month! I got a whole bunch of great fiction from Goodwill and since I spend my hour-long lunch at work reading, I've been finishing a lot of books lately. I think my favorite one was "Life As We Knew It" by Susan Beth Pfeffer. 5. Write to my Compassion children. Yes! But then I got a new letter from one of them, so I need to write to them again. :) For June:
1. Finish memorizing 1 Corinthians 3. Hopefully I'll be able to nail it down this month. 2. Go visit people in Glorieta. While I'm not working in Glorieta this summer, a lot of friends that I spent time with last summer have returned this time, and I'm really looking forward to driving up and seeing them! Hopefully within the next two or three weeks.
3. Cook some meals for my family. I've decided that I want to learn to cook, so I'm going to try and make dinner for my family about once a week so I can acquire some more basic cooking skills (all of which I lack).
4. Decide if I'm going to transfer or not??? I'm just so unsure about what my plans are for this fall. I really need to figure it all out asap. 5. Actually use my camera. I don't have a single picture from the month of May. It's time to put my camera to use.