I wanted to do a post on what I think are some of the greatest movies to watch around Christmas time. I can't think of a whole bunch, but here's a few I could think of. They aren't in any particular order; just in the order I thought of them.
You may notice that, contrary to what most people would choose, "It's a Wonderful Life" isn't on my list. I can't stand that movie.
1. While You Were Sleeping. This is a good, clean movie, which is kind of rare these days. I really like it.
2. Little Women. My sisters and I love this movie, although I think I like it more than they do. We owned one of the "Little Women" movies from a few decades ago, but this more modern version is so much better. I love how it's not a hugely dramatic movie, and how it follows really closely with the book, which I also love.
3. Frosty the Snowman. My family watches this all together every year.
4. Charlie Brown's Christmas. This another one we always watch together. I love how there is a presentation of Christ. It's kind of a miracle.
5. The Polar Express. This is one of my most favorite movies ever. It's so exciting!
6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. This is another one of those classic Christmas movies. That big white monster guy still kind of freaks me out. :)