12.01.2011

31 Days of Song, Day #1

Over the month of December, I'm going to try and post once a day with different Christmas songs.  I'm going to try as many old Christmas hymns/songs as I can--I have this awesome book that'll really help me out--but I'll also be using more modern songs and modern versions of older songs.  I may throw in a few classics, like "Jingle Bell Rock", or something like that.  Posting for a whole month is one of the goals on my bucket list, although my goal is also to post about "the little things"--the little joys of the day.  So I'll be doing that too.  Christmas music is my favorite kind of music, so this should be fun!



The first song is "Come and Worship" by Bebo Norman.  I love this song.  It's so beautiful and true.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

The "little thing" for today is that I am SO happy this semester is almost over!  Plus, I actually don't have that much to study for in getting ready for finals. :) Today it's incredibly windy here (gusts up to 70 mph!), and I'm just reminded of God's power in all things.  He's amazing.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Wow! What a beautiful song! Thanks for posting a song a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...