12.06.2011

31 Days of Song, Day #6

"Angels We Have Heard on High" was written by an unknown person, at an unknown time, in France.  In French, it's title is Les Anges dans nos campagnes, literally "Angels in our countryside".  The song was translated from French into English by James Chadwick in 1862.


I really like this version of "Angels We Have Heard on High" sung by David Archuleta.  I know David Archuleta isn't a Christian singer, and I don't agree with some of the things he sings about, but I really like the way he sang this song.



I'm so thankful that we made it safely to school today!  The roads and weather were pretty nasty, but we are safely here, which is great.  Nothing like waking up at 5 AM to make it to a math exam I think went pretty badly. :)

I'm also so thankful for Chloe.  I just love talking to her on the phone and hearing how her day is going.  She's precious. :)

1 comment:

tammy said...

So glad you made it to school safely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...