12.08.2011

31 Days of Song, Day #8

The song for today is "The Night Before Christmas", sung by Brandon Heath.  He said about it, "Some friends of mine wrote this song, and I've never heard the tension of that holy night captured so well in a song. It's so well crafted, so well written. This song is appropriate far beyond Christmas because the birth of Christ literally changed history."  I love this song, and I hope you will too!



I'm all done with my classes for this first semester!  Next Tuesday I have three finals--algebra, psychology, and art history--and on Thursday I have an English final.  Hurray!  I have a lot of studying to do, but I don't think it'll be too terrible.  I'd appreciate prayer!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Love this song! We are also so proud of you & all that you have accomplished your first semester of college! We love you bunches!

Scott said...

Sarah-I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your "31 Days of Song". Very interesting the history behind the songs. Thanks and I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...