8.09.2011

Today is...

...a momentous day.  I've done my first guest post for another blog! (!!!)

Two weeks ago Compassion International posted a request for sponsors to submit possible entries for their blog.  So, half an hour before I headed off to Regeneration, I typed up an article and emailed it to them with the hope they'd publish, but not really thinking they would...

But they did!  As of today, you can read my post on their blog.  It's not anything incredible, but it is exciting for me, so I hope you'll go check it out and tell me what you think!  You can read it here.

I have but one passion--it is He, it is He alone.  The world is the field, and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ.
-- Count Nikolaus Ludwig Von Zinzendorf

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

visiting from your Compassion post! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Amanda said...

I'm also visiting your blog after reading your post on Compassion. Welcome to the Compassion family! Have you joined OurCompassion.org yet? It's such a great resource and has really encouraged me in my letter writing. I began sponsoring with Compassion when I was in college too, so I totally understand how it is. :-)

I'm not sure if you've heard of this opportunity yet, but you might want to look into being a Correspondence sponsor. That means that you get to write to a child whose financial sponsor can't (or won't) write to them (such as a company or an individual who sponsors tons and tons of kids). We have 3 correspondent children and they have blessed our lives so much.

Have a great day, and thanks for sharing!

Hannah M. said...

Way to go, Sarah! LOVED reading the post! :) You do such an amazing job writing... keep up the good work!

tammy said...

What a great article! Thanks for sharing your love for Christ with others less fortunate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...