8.23.2011

Be Still, My Soul




I wanted to post this song today because there are a lot of changes going on in my life.  I'm going to be starting college in seven days, and tomorrow I'm turning eighteen!  It can kind of be a lot to take in at a time.  I never thought I'd even get to my senior year, much less be through with it, graduated, and starting college!

Thinking about all the new changes has kind of had me worrying about, well, everything.  I heard this song a few days ago, and I really liked it because it just brings peace to my soul, reminding me of God's faithfulness and steadfastness.

When I put all of this in the perspective that God is in control and all that matters is that I glorify Him in all of this, go where He leads, and rely on His strength, trusting Him for whatever happens, all this change is kind of exciting!  I'm sad to be leaving my "kid years", but excited to see what God has ahead!

Speaking of what He has ahead...


ALL my books.


My chemistry book is still wrapped in plastic.  I don't really want to look at it. :E


My intimidating math calculator.  I have no idea how to use it.



May God be glorified in it all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In all things that you do, make sure God gets the glory...You will be fine in college. Keep your head up & know that you can do all things through Christ Who strenthens you (paraphrase of Philippians 4:13).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...