8.14.2011

Live Free!

It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1

I've been thinking a lot about this since Regeneration--how Christ has set us free, so that we can be free.  Not as a temporary reprieve, not so that we can continue in a lifestyle of dishonoring Him, but for freedom.  How incredible is that?  That the God of the universe has set us free, and we can conquer sin through Him.  We can say "no", and by God's grace overcome.  I am dead to sin--I am a corpse lying on the ground, and sin can kick me and drag me around and try any way to get my attention, but I am dead to it.  Aren't the parallels of the Christian life funny?  Dead, but alive.  A slave, but a daughter too.  The least, but the greatest.

I have a few songs that I wanted to share today because I just love them!  I hope you enjoy them too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...