12.30.2012

this is : : 2012


1// At the very beginning of the year, Chloe celebrated her 6th birthday.  I had to work, so I'm really grateful for the pics of her first birthday party.
2// Visiting the botanical gardens and aquarium of Albuquerque with my family.
3// Chloe and I made cookies for Valentine's Day.
4// My family and I visited Santa Fe plaza.
5// Since then Titus has been promoted to Jonah's aquarium.
6// We went to visit the botanical gardens of Albuquerque at my favorite time of year--spring, when everything is in full bloom.
7// In April, I began sponsoring Majoie.
8// My sisters, mom, and I went to visit my grandparents before Rachel and I went to Glorieta.  Ellie and I had an adventure!
9// In May Rachel and I went to Glorieta.
10// Miranda helped document our summer together.  This pic and the next are hers.
11// Hanging out at the lake after work.
12// In July a kind couple at our church gave Rachel and I a car.
13// After being away all summer, it was so nice to be able to spend time with Chloe again.
14// In October my family and I spent two glorious weeks visiting family and just spending time together.
15// We went to the ABQ balloon fiesta.
16// We also visited Elephant Butte.
17// In November Rachel, my dad, and I went to visit an orphanage in Mexico.  It was such an incredible blessing to go down there!
18// I actually cooked for Thanksgiving!
19// Our first snow for the year was absolutely beautiful.
20// Chloe and I dressed up for our church's Christmas Eve service.

And, last but not least, the male in my life:

Jonah

How could I forget the friend who has stuck with me through thick and thin, who's been my shoulder to cry on, who's...?

Haha.  Not.  I just couldn't leave the little guy out.  I really am very happy I got him as a birthday present to myself.

Hope you enjoyed reviewing my year with me!  I'll be posting about my 2013 goals within the next few days, as well as a new series!  I'm really looking forward to it.


Happy 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...