5.01.2013

let's resolve : : April '13 results + May '13

How the heck is it already May?  The beginning of this year dragged by, but it's definitely picking up speed now!  Here's how I did in April.

1. Memorize 1 Corinthians 2.  Yes, finally.  This chapter seriously took me two months to learn.  I don't know why, because it's actually pretty short, but it took me ages!  However, I've finally conquered!

2. Develop a steady schedule for getting my homework done and register for summer classes.  As of today, I'm done with this semester--yay!  And while I did sign up for five summer classes, I'm starting to reconsider it; I think I might drop one or two of them.  Because, you know, I want to actually make it to my junior year.

3. Do great on my science presentation.  Well...sort of.  I made it through my presentation, at least, although it didn't go as great as I'd hoped.  Oh, well.  At least it's over with.


4. Finish reading two books.  No, but I did finish one--The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer.  I'm hoping to get a lot more reading in over my three week break before summer classes start.

5. Write to my Compassion children.  Didn't do this one.  Hopefully sometime this month over my break.

For May:

1. Memorize 1 Corinthians 3.  With my recent track record I'm kind of doubting I'll be able to do this in just a month, but we'll see what happens.

2. Have a sisters' day with Chloe before summer classes start.  My summer is going to be crazy busy, so I want to spend time with her while I can!

3. Get ready for my Basic Skills exam in June.  This is the first of three huge tests I have to take to get my teaching certification in New Mexico.  I'll be taking it on June 8th, so I need to start getting ready!

 via

4. Read two books.  Who knows, maybe with three weeks off school I'll be able to do this one.

5. Write to my Compassion children.  Pretty much the same as last month, but I really do need to write to them soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...