2.07.2013

hemming my jeans

awkward:

- new experiences.  Specifically ones where I just don't know what's going to happen. 
- tearing up when writing tragic fiction.  Argh.  Seriously, why do I get so attached to fake people?  *runs up to a mannequin for a hug*
-staying up 'til midnight so I can watch the next episode of one of my favorite shows on Hulu.  And then the ending was so horrible, I was literally speechless.  I honestly couldn't even think for a straight minute, my brain was so fried.
- the heater being turned up way too high in my classroom, and all of us sweating our skin off.  My teacher miss-spoke when someone asked a question and blamed it on the heatstroke he was suffering from.  Then we couldn't find anything to prop the door open with, so someone had to just sit against it.
- almost crashing...while driving someone outside of your family.  Oh, don't worry, I do this all the time--ahh!

awesome:

- this picture that I found while looking through my old archives.  Tell me that isn't the cutest little face you've ever seen.
- Valentine's Day is next week!!!  I can't wait to get all dressed up and go to...school.
- jeans that are actually too long.  So exciting!  I actually had to hem them...I don't know if that's ever happened before.
- God's sovereignty and grace even in little things like my dog dying.  It was perfect and fast and painless, just how I'd hoped even though it didn't go according to my "plan" at all.
- having a science today--completely unprepared for it--and then it was open book, open notes, and we all partnered up.  Awesome!
- Oreos.  Oreos are clearly awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute face, yes!

I am so amazed at your faith and trust in God's grace and plan.

Blessings to you,

LuAnne

(Oh, and Oreos are indeed awesome!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...