10.30.2012

I (heart) Fall tag!

Hey everyone!  So I hardly ever do tags--I think I maybe did one a long, long time ago--but I saw this one on youtube and thought it looked like fun so I just turned it into a blog post.  Hope you enjoy it! 

1. Favorite fall lip product?
- Well, I don't wear any type of makeup...but I put chapstick on about once a day.  I love Softlips chapstick, especially the peach mango, although the vanilla is pretty good too.

2. Favorite fall activity?
- I've never had a fall activity that I was really partial to until I went apple picking with my family, and we had such a great time that I hope we can do it every fall!  That'd be awesome. :) I also really like going with my family up the mountain to see the trees turning, although we didn't get a chance to do that this fall.

3. Favorite Starbucks fall drink?
- I love the cinnamon dolce latte, but I really love that all year round too!  Another great fall drink, though, is the McDonalds caramel hot chocolate.  The first time they had it was last fall when I was working there, and I love it!  I've been waiting all year for fall so I could have one, and I got one yesterday; it was delicious!

4. Favorite fall candle?
- I honestly don't use candles.  I don't really have anywhere in my room where it would be safe to burn one, and I really hate how most candles smell.  Ellie's the candle burner. :)

5. Favorite fall scarf or accessory?
- I've been wearing this scarf a ton lately, so I guess I'd have to put it down as a favorite.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
- I've never been to any of these, but I scare like there's no tomorrow, so I'd really prefer to not choose any of them.  I guess if I had to, I'd choose a haunted hay ride; that sounds like the safest option.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
- I haven't really seen many, but I liked the first Scream movie.  After that they all just kind of rinse and repeat, but the first one was good.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
- Basically anything chocolate, but my favorites are probably Reeses and the mini milk chocolate Hershey bars.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
- Um...nothing?  My professor said I'd get extra credit for coming to class dressed up, but I really can't think of anything very good.  I might just say I'm dressed up as a college student. :)

10. What is your favorite thing about fall?
- That's a tough one...I really just love everything about this season--the cooler temperatures, the changing leaves, pumpkin and cinnamony scented things, it's almost Christmas!!!  I just love fall. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...