Awhile back, during my time at Glorieta, I found a list of 20 things to blog about, and I thought it'd be fun to do! Here's the first one.
20 Random Things about Myself
1. I am a very picky eater. I don't like cheese, eggs, bananas, alfredo sauce, jam, tuna, or tomatoes. I could probably think of more, but I'll leave it at that.
3. I'm not satisfied with anything less than straight A's.
4. I sponsor two children through Compassion International, Djamsel and Majoie, and have one correspondence child, Cristian.
5. One of my favorite movie series is Ice Age.
6. I'd like to get married in the Glorieta prayer garden. :)
7.19 is my favorite number, which is awesome, 'cause I'm turning 19 on the 24th!
8. My favorites authors include Elisabeth Elliot, Randy Alcorn, Amy Carmichael, Josh Harris, and C. S. Lewis.
9. My goal in life is to serve as a missionary in India, preferably working with children at an orphanage or school.
10. I really enjoy writing songs. Over the past 4ish years, I've written about 60.
11. My favorite flowers are carnations, tulips, and poppies
12. I'm technically 5 feet, 7 3/4 inches, but I just say 5'8 because that's so much easier!
13. One of my favorite worship songs is "I Will Praise Him Still".
14. I have a beta fish named Titus, a lab named Sal, and a cat named Hilda.
15. I've never had my own room. (didn't have a pic for this one!)
16. I love origami figures. I used to be able to do some, and I really want to learn again!
17. I really enjoy touring art galleries, especially if they're free (Santa Fe is awesome for this!).
18. I've always wanted a pet turtle. :)
19. I've never broken a bone.
20. My favorite chapstick is peach mango.
*most of the pics are from weheartit.com