8.20.2012

weekdate #010

1. This week I have been adjusting to being back home.  It's really strange to be back.  Everything at home is exactly the same as when I left, so it's almost like this summer never happened.

2. I'm back to sleeping normally in my own bed.  I woke up on Tuesday (?) and had no idea where I was, but otherwise it was a pretty easy transition.

3. On Monday Rachel, Ellie, and I went to ABQ for some shopping.  Santa Fe has nothing on ABQ when it comes to places to shop; it's nice to be back.

4. I took Ellie and Chloe to see Ice Age 4 this week too.  It was really good!  I'm not sure if that was the final movie of the series?  It seems like making a fifth would be going a bit too far.

5. On Thursday I went with Rachel to a Bible study in town.  It was really good!

6. On Friday Rachel, Ellie, and I went back up to Glorieta to see a friend of ours.  We all went to Santa Fe to the plaza again.

7. Saturday was the church Bible memorization meeting.  It was so good to see everyone, and encouraged me to renew my re-memorization of 1 Timothy.

8. I probably spent four days this week trying to write my 20 random things post.  It is hard thinking of 20 random things about myself!


9. Yesterday we had some really strange weather out here.  We actually saw a funnel cloud!  That is incredible for where I live since it's so mountainous.

10. I am so excited for my birthday this Friday!

 Hurray for my 400th post!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Can't believe this is your 400th post! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...