11.01.2010

Let's hear it for insanity

Most people haven't really heard of NaNoWriMo.  It stands for National Novel Writing Month and goes on during the month of November.  The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel over the thirty days of November.  So, I decided to do it.

I know, I know...

I'm INSANE!!!

I have a very vague idea of what I'm going to write about, but I have a pretty cool name for the main character!  That's got to count for something.  And, keep in mind, I write a lot as it is, but nobody's seen any of my work other than poetry and articles in the past five years, so don't expect to read this!  I highly doubt I'll finish, but it's all for the challenge, eh?

*click on the picture to make it bigger!*

To God be the glory!

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

WOW, Sarah, that is AMAZING! :D I am wishing you the absolute best of luck and I'm praying for you hard! Awesome choice, I cannot wait to hear about your progress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...