11.02.2010

It's like a disease...

I tend to make way too much of most things.  I'm doing that with this NaNoWriMo thing.  Two days into it, and I'm supposed to be...3334 words into it?

Ha!

I have nothing.  Well, I have three words.  The name of my character.  But I don't even have a vague idea of what this person is going to do with her "life" which I hold in my hands.  *muahaha*  It sounds so evil.

I'm trying to remind myself that it's just a challenge.  That's all!  But nothing gives me writer's block like a goal.  Especially a 50,000 word goal!  That's about twice as long as anything I've ever written.  But, hey, even if I don't make that goal, I'll be further along in a story than I would be otherwise!  Still, I put too much pressure on myself in this.  I need to just make myself write.

But first I need a good night's sleep.  So good night!


I googled the name of my character and came up with this painting.  Maybe I'll just write a book based off of it! :)

1 comment:

Scott said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT SARAH!!!!!

Love, Daddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...