3.17.2013

52 lists : : week 10

list the ways you can cleanse for spring
keep drinking water...though my Lentish ways have sort of been on a downward spiral these past couple of days
clean out from under my bed and in my dresser drawers
dust
vaccuum
look back over my 2013 resolutions
start eating summery fruits and vegetables
keep going to the gym
scrub Jonah's tank

March 16: What's your biggest accomplishment?
Umm...maybe figuring out what I'm doing with my education?  This is a really hard one.

March 17: Why and when did you start blogging?
I started blogging in October 2008 because a bunch of my friends had started blogs of their own and I wanted to get on the bandwagon.  I didn't start blogging consistently about things I really enjoy until 2010ish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...