3.22.2013

31 days : : eighteen through twenty two

March 18: Where are you the happiest?
I am the epitomy of a home-body, so I'm happiest at home.  I like my little bubble. :)

March 19: List 5 blogs that you read on a regular basis and why
1. A Beautiful Mess.  I really the variety of posts I find here--recipes, diy, fashion, etc.
2. Sarah's Little Random Thoughts.  I'm sort of a people stalker on blogs, and I think this one's interesting.
3. Sarah Joelle Photography.  I really like this woman's photography.
4. S'Wonderful Photography.  And this one.
5. Under the Sycamore.  I've loved reading about this family's adoption, especially because it's a dream of mine someday to adopt.

March 20: What do you collect?
I used to be an insane collector--rocks, dolls, books, etc.  I've definitely toned it down.  Right now I'd have to say I halfheartedly collect scarves, teacups, and potted plants.


March 21: What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear used to be that my dreams wouldn't work out, but over this past year I feel like God's really been teaching me the importance of being open for whatever He has for me, not what I want for myself.  My biggest thing is probably something happening to my family, or getting in a serious car crash.  I've only ever been rear ended, and that was scary enough!

March 22: What do you do when you're home alone?
When I'm home alone (it happens very rarely) I love to play my guitar in the living room and sing really loudly because it echoes a lot and I think I sound a lot better when I'm playing out there.  Probably couldn't hear well enough to know a bad guy was coming up behind me to kill me, but...eh.

far more abundantly
Ephesians 3:20

Listen to this awesome song!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I sing really loudly when I'm home alone too. :D I think it's only natural. :)

Loved the post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...