3.06.2013

31 days : : five & six

Today I'm pretending to be smart and am writing a reflection piece on an article about quarks.  Someone translate this for me: "Consider an up quark colliding with an antimatter down quark, yielding a positively charged W boson that decays into an antimatter electron, or positron, and an electron neutrino."

Poor me.  On the bright side, once this paper's done I'm pretty much on spring break!  Yay. :D

March 5: Favorites movie you never get sick of watching

The Patriot
Little Women
The Lost Valentine
A Little Bit of Heaven
While You Were Sleeping

March 6: Your last random act of kindness

Well, the other day I let this woman know that her dress was tucked up in her...unmentionables.  She was pretty grateful. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...