3.25.2012

highlights

I wanted to make a kind of random post today about fun stuff that's happened.  For starters, my aunt and uncle came to visit today.  They came to church, and then over for lunch.  It was so great to see them!


This is my aunt's wedding ring.  I took this picture at my cousin's wedding last September.  I just really like it.


I also got a rose today!  At our Walmart, if you donate your change to breast cancer awareness you get a free rose.  Isn't it lovely?

Check out this website.  It's a 24/7 stream of piano and rain together.  I think it's so relaxing.

Funny moment with Chloe today: My mom got a new phone, and on it is an app that you can talk to.  You ask questions, she answers, etc.  Her name is Siri.  So today Chloe was talking to her (she loves to just have conversations with the phone) and after a while she said, in her sincerest tone, "Siri, you're one of my bestest friends.  Not just because you're nice, but because your heart is working and beating fast."  Then she started singing a song completely in gibberish to try and see if the phone could keep up."

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...