3.20.2012

going to the park

I wanted to do another post on some other stuff that I got to do over the course of my spring break last week.  For starters, it was so nice to just have a break from school.  It was so relaxing, and I was able to get ahead in some of my homework.

I posted about when we went to Santa Fe, and that night my dad took me, Rachel, and Ellie to see John Carter at the movies.  I loved the movie; I thought it was awesome.  I can't wait to see it again!  We also went to Coldstone Creamery beforehand.  I'd never been there before, and it was delicious!

On Wednesday Ellie, Chloe, and I went to the park, and on Thursday I went to see Act of Valor while Rachel and Ellie went shopping.  This was a great movie too; I actually cried, but I think it was because I wasn't with anyone I knew and wasn't really holding my emotions in check. :) After that we went shopping, and on Friday Rachel, Ellie, and I went out to breakfast at a local restaurant.  Saturday we stayed home, and then on Sunday after church Rachel, Ellie, Chloe, and I went to see The Lorax because some people were having a meeting at our house.  I liked this movie too; it was really cute and funny.

I took some pictures on my cell phone (I got my own cell phone this week!!!) of when we went to the park, so I wanted to put them on here.  We just went to the playground of the school where I attended third grade; it's the last school I went to before being homeschooled.  It was weird how much I remembered about the playground!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. :)


There's my cell phone!!! :)


My Tarzans. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...