12.11.2010

I'm still alive...

I know, I know, my lack of posting is shameful.  Especially considering the posting freak I showed myself to be last month.  But honestly, nothing has really happened that's worth posting about, and I didn't want to post anyway!  But now I feel kind of guilty, so let's see...

It's actually December!  As in, the very last month of the year.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  It's seriously incredible.  Christmas is my absolutely most favorite time of the year, so I'm pretty happy.  Sadly, we haven't gotten any snow yet, but after the mounds of frozen water that were dumped on us last winter, we didn't really expect much this year.  I'm still hoping, however, that we get a white Christmas.  Only fourteen more days!

I haven't been doing a whole lot lately.  Rachel and I are signed up to take the GED on January 10th and 11th, so we've kind of been studying for that.  Everybody who's taken it says it's totally easy, which doesn't give me much of a desire to study, but I'm doing it anyway.  This week is our last meeting for Bible club before we take a break for a couple of weeks.  God has blessed us immensely with the number of kids that have been attending this year; we have about 30-35 every week!  I've also started attending a systematic theology class with my mom.  It's really deep and sometimes confusing, but I like it.


Last Friday at 12:01 AM I saw The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!  It wasn't as good as I expected it to be, but I can't figure out what was missing in it for me.  Still, it was a great movie.  I always forget how much I love Aslan, and watching this movie from a Christian perspective brought many things to my mind that I hope will come to others as well.  I can't wait to see the next movies!  I think the next one is The Silver Chair...


Merry almost Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...