12.31.2010

Almost 2011!

Happy almost-New Year, everybody!  I love the beginning of a new year.  Fresh beginnings, new opportunities...it's great!  Tonight I'm going to my first New Year's party sort of thing.  My youth group's having a lock-in, so it should be fun!

In light of the new year, take a look at this when you get a chance!

I found this cool idea here, to have a word that's kind of my focus for the year.  The word I chose is:


So often I think I'm scared to hope for God's best, so I'm going to try this next year to hope for the best that He brings!  Even if it's not what I would choose, I know it couldn't be any better.  I also hope (haha) that I can share more of God's precious hope with other people this year!


So, here's hoping for a fantastic year!


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

Happy New Year, Sarah! I hope you receive God's richest blessings this coming year, 2011! I can't wait to see what He has in store for us both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...