10.23.2010

COGBC Community Outreach Part 1

Today we had our community outreach to kind of get the word out that our church building is finished!  We didn't get as many people as we expected, but it was still great!  There's so many pictures I want to share, I'm going to do them in two back-to-back posts, and I hope you enjoy them all!





Hannah

 



Bekah and Hannah


Chloe - one of my favorite pictures from the whole day


Cassie




Ellie


I just love how this one turned out.



Esther


Ellie



Esther and I


Morgan and Rachel


Morgan and Esther

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Sarah! How wonderful! I love your new building, that looks like SO much fun! :D Thanks so much for sharing photos, I really hope to visit you guys soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...