8.16.2010

Everyday's Thanksgiving, Part #1


I got this interesting idea from Jessina, who got it here.  And I decided to join in!  I really do have so much to be thankful for, but honestly, I take it for granted so often, I think there may be some times when I doubt I can get up to 1,000.  However, I'm going to!  Because there's at least 10,000 things I should be thankful for in my life, and getting to 1,000 will be a piece of cake with that mindset.  Even if I start thanking God for things like toilet paper and Kleenex which, since He brought it to mind, I've just thanked Him for anyway.  I would gladly hug the person who invented those precious items.  But I hope I can think of more interesting things than that.

Anyhow, let's begin! * the ones in bold go along with the pictures

0001. Scotch tape

0002. landscape paintings

0003. listening ears

0004. and mouths that speak wisdom and advice

0005. a precious baby sister given to my family over 4 1/2 years ago

0006. blogs like Real Hope for Haiti, that tell the facts as they are and have helped prepare me for some of the things I may experience on the mission field

0007. unexpected songs that I fall in love with, such as "I Will Lift My Eyes" by Bebo Norman, which is posted below

0008. the day I discovered blogging!  I never imagined I'd have to much fun doing it.

0009. sharpened pencils

0010. leather journals

0011. the pleasure of anticipating a birthday

0012. timelines

0013. calculators that do the math for me ;D

0014. classical piano music

0015. the Greek alphabet

0016. scholarships

0017. dandelions

0018. zip drives--simply marvelous things

0019. rickrack

0020. and riffraff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...