5.16.2012

weekdate #006

Funny story to come. :)

1. I missed my Monday weekdate this week because I went to visit my grandparents for a few days, and I couldn't connect to their internet while I was there.  Hopefully I'll get a post up with some pics of what we did while we were there sometime today!

2. My last day at McDs was Friday!

3. On Tuesday Rachel, Ellie, and I went to town and saw The Avengers.  It was really good!  I love movies like that, with lots of explosions and catastrophes. :)




4. Chloe lost her first top tooth!


5. Getting ready for Glorieta.  Soooooo soon!


6. Friday and Saturday was the Ongoing Reformation conference.  I only went to the Saturday part because I worked all day Friday, but going on Saturday was really fun.  My dad's sermon was my favorite, but I'm probably biased. :)


7. I've been going on a hymn-craze lately.  At the conference we sang one I hadn't heard before; it's called "Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior".  I think it's based off of the story in the Bible where the blind man called out to Jesus as He was going by, and I thought it's a cool story behind the song because the song was written by Fanny Crosby, and she was blind too.


8. I'm slowly making my way through The Circle series by Ted Dekker.  Slowly, because I lost "Red" for a few months and finally found it on Sunday.  I like Ted Dekker's writing style--he really makes you think.


9. Getting ready for summer classes to start on Monday!

10. So thankful for my mom (happy late Mother's Day!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...