11.16.2011

spOILed

Hey everybody!

I wanted to just give a little update about what's been happening with me lately.  I can't believe it's already November 16th!

Yesterday I signed up for the classes I'll be taking in the spring.  So far my schedule is Math for Teachers, Sociology, Western Civilization, Spanish, and maybe Philosophy or Theatre.  I'm really excited about it!

I've hardly been working at all lately because it's just so slow, I've been sent home early almost every day for the past two weeks.  It's alright, though.  Hopefully it'll pick up again soon.

It's almost Christmas!  I'm so excited.  I love Christmas!  I'm excited about Thanksgiving next week, too, because I don't have to go to school. :)

I wanted to mention this movie that I went to see with my dad and sisters last night.  It's a documentary that this guy made about how America is totally dependent on oil, and how it's running out.  It was really interesting!  If you live in the ABQ area, it's showing again tonight at the Century Rio theater.  Here's the trailer.  Go see it if you can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...