So this was my mini bucket list for 2013 and how I did.
1. Go back to Mexico. Even if it's just for a weekend like last time, I'd love to spend some more time there!
Write more. Maybe even write a novel? That means a 50,000 word
document according to my friends at Nanowrimo. That's just kinda my
goal. Who knows if anyone will ever see it, but I think it'd be cool to
have written something that long. I have something now that's at about
38,000 words, and I honestly cannot imagine writing anything
longer than that since that took just about everything I had in me! So
the goal's to write more, but it'd be nice if I could conquer 50,000
words. As of December, I haven't really completed anything, but I
have been writing more. So at least it's getting out. Every once in
awhile I have a sudden strike of inspiration and have some word vomit
for about two days...and then it's gone. Lol. ;)
3. Run a mile. Rachel has this app called Zombie Run that might help inspire me. The zombies are right behind you--runnnnnn!
Go to a wedding. I'm not sure if this'll happen since no one I know
seems very close to marriage... Maybe I'll just crash a stranger's
wedding. ;D 7/20/13 and 11/23/13. Turned out to actually be someone I know!
5. Figure out where the heck I'm transferring to! Check...let's go to Las Cruces! Moving to NMSU--8/18/13.
Contribute to my church more through preludes, participating in leading
worship, helping with the little kids' Sunday school, maybe even youth
group? Started joint-leading a Sunday school class for 4th and 5th graders with Rachel in February.
7. Get a job. 4/6/13.
8. Share the gospel with someone.
9. Reach 60 followers on this leetle blog. 3/16/13!
10. Have at least three or four sister dates with Chloe. We both love those times together. #1: 3/14/13.
11. Start a savings account...and actually keep money in that thing.
12. Live to be 20. See? Easily attainable. Also...I'm having a really hard time thinking of these goals. Check, 8/24/13.
13. Do something reckless and unexpected. I am not
a spontaneous person--totally stresses me out--but I'd like to try and
branch out from that this year. Maybe I'll go skydiving. Or bungee
jumping. Or get a tattoo. Or...not any of those. But I'm sure I can
think of something. :) 11/16/13.