Hey guys! So I just got back from my first ever NMSU football game! I took some pics that I'll probably put up tomorrow or Monday, but I found this list of random questions and thought they'd be fun to post about for now. Yay for randomness!
1. Where were you three hours ago? Three hours ago I was being roasted alive in the hot Las Cruces sun, all for school spirit. Thank goodness I actually remembered to put on sunscreen.
2. What are you looking forward to in the next week? Probably going to the new Bible study I've been attending hear at NMSU. I really enjoy the teaching and music, and the people are nice too. I also have to give a speech, but I'm definitely not looking forward to that.
3. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you? Almost everything my roommate, Monica, has is pink. So yes, there's a lot of it nearby.
4. When's the last time you went to the mall? Monica and I went to see a movie at the theater attached to the mall last Saturday, but the last time I was actually in a mall was probably two weeks ago when I ran in to get some lunch from Chick-fil-a. The mall here is awful, so I hardly ever go there.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? Please, I'm in the middle of the desert on the tail-end of summer. Socks are not even an option.
6. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last Saturday I went to the Hatch Chile Festival, which is about an hour from here. It was so disappointing, but at least I can say I've been there.
7. Are you hot? Psh, obviously. ;) But seriously, temperature-wise I usually am but the air conditioning in my room is amazing, so it's nice and cool in here.
8. What's the last thing you had to drink? Water. I can't afford anything but water anymore, so I honestly haven't drunk anything but that in about two weeks.
9. What are you wearing right now? Pretty much the comfiest clothes I own--sweats and a tank top--because after almost dying of sunstroke at the football game I deserve to be comfortable.
10. Do you wash your car, or let the carwash do it? Neither. Firstly because I'm too lazy, and also because one of the windows won't roll up or down and is stuck just a little bit down, so the interior would get wet.
11. What was the last food that you ate? Some cereal.
12. Where were you last week at this exact time? Walmart.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes! Today I bought my first Aggie shirt. :)
14. When was the last time you ran? I sort of ran down a steep hill yesterday...does that count?
15. What's your favorite animal? Turtle.
16. What's your dream vacation? Kind of lame, but I've always wanted to go to Niagara Falls.
17. Last person's house you were in? My aunt and uncle's last Friday.
18. Have you ever been in love? No.
19. Do you miss anyone right now? Definitely my family.
20. What are your plans for tonight? Finish reading a chapter for my special ed class.
21. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? Only if it's raining, otherwise I look too ghetto. ;)
22. What's the next trip you're going to take? I'm planning on going home either this weekend, or next, so that'll probably be it!
23. Worst injury you've ever had? Umm...once I sort of sprained my ankle. Or maybe the time when I fell on my elbow while I was ice skating? I almost never get hurt.
24. What do you want to know about the future? Should I move out of the U.S.?
25. Do you have tan lines? Yes, but nothing too definite.
26. Favorite artist right now? I love Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker lately, but otherwise it's just kind of the same old.
27. Do you collect anything? I used to collect everything, but that phase has thankfully passed.
28. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? There've been a few close calls, but I've never actually been pulled over.
29. Have you ever drunk soda from a straw? Yes? Who hasn't?
30. What does your last text message say? I asked Rachel if she'd mailed some books for me.
31. Do you like hot sauce? Usually I can't handle it, but sometimes it's okay.
32. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday.
33. Do you need to do laundry? I did all my laundry today actually!
34. What is your heritage? Part French and...I don't know what else. I'm really bad about actually caring about stuff like that.
35. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Trying to fall asleep.
36. How much money is in your bank account? Not enough, that's for sure. ;)
37. What's your favorite number? 19. I thought my 19th year of life was going to be really exciting, too, but it was actually pretty boring.
38. What's the weather like right now? Yesterday we got some rain, but today it's just been sunny and hot.
39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Probably height.
40. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
41. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? Totally cliche, but probably shapeshifting because then you'd basically have all other powers too.
42. Favorite TV show? I love NCIS: Los Angeles, but I also like Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, and Once Upon a Time.
43. Do you wear contacts? Right now my vision's perfect, but I'll probably end up with glasses since both my parents have to wear them.
44. What's your favorite month? October. I don't know why, but I just love October.
45. What was the last movie you watched? 'Speed' with Keanu Reeves.
46. Chocolate or vanilla? What kind of question is that...chocolate!
47. Choose one: Youtube, Redit, or Facebook. I like Youtube because you can get pretty much anything on it, but the way I actually stay connected to people is through Facebook so I'd have to go with that.
48. Something you look for in a friend? Someone who actually cares about getting to know me; isn't just hanging around me because I'm good at asking questions and remembering stuff about people.
49. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? No.
50. How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one. Last time I slept with two I woke up holding one of them and decided it'd be kind of awkward if someone were to see me sleeping like that, so now I just stick to one.